Feral Interactive today announced that Tropico, the strategic city builder and humorous dictator sim set on a Caribbean island, is out now on iPhone. The iPad version, released in December 2018, has also been updated today with numerous improvements. Tropico was originally published by Kalypso for Windows PC and brought to iOS by Feral Interactive.
Tropico for iPhone and iPad is available now from the App Store for $11.99 / £11.99 / 12,99€, with no in-app purchases. It is a universal app, meaning that players who have previously purchased the game on iPad will be able to install it on their iPhone at no additional cost, and transfer their save file.
Tropico on iPhone
Fully optimised for iPhone, Tropico features intuitive touch controls and an easy-to-navigate user interface that make it smooth and simple for players to lead this small but proud island nation into a glorious future one tap at a time.
Tropico on iPad
The iPad version has been updated with some powerful new features:
- El Presidente’s Watchlist: All citizens can now be tracked.
- Minimisable UI: Allows a clearer view of the island.
- Screenshot mode: UI can be hidden completely.
- New illustrations: Critical intel messages, including assassination attempts, feature new illustrations.
Tropico requires iOS 12 and just under 3GB of space to install.
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS/XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad Pro (1st generation: 9.7″, 12.9″)
- iPad Pro (2nd generation: 10.5″, 12.9″)
- iPad Pro (3rd generation: 11″, 12.9″)