An elegant mix of virtual pet simulation/endless runner gameplay built on the world’s first “in-game donation platform,” Don-Ay: Pet Rescue was developed by Italian studio Affinity Project in collaboration with Best Friends Animal Society to achieve a common goal: ending any and all animal killings in America’s shelters.
In Don-Ay: Pet Rescue, every action – including watching an ad or purchasing in-game items/currency – generates a donation outside of the game. Players all over the globe can now help homeless animals through Best Friends Animal Society as they cuddle, feed, bathe, and groom their virtual pets; Pegi the Dog and Silver the Cat also get to hop on a cloud and fly across a variety of picturesque Dreamworlds!
“Today is the day! Don-Ay: Pet Rescue – a game born out of the shared love for our beloved Pegi – has ‘left the nest,’ so to speak,” says Ivan Paris, CEO at Affinity Project. “We’re so thankful to non-profit organizations such as Best Friends Animal Society for their unending efforts and tireless dedication to animals. With their support – and players’ in-game donations – we can make the world a better, friendlier place for the innocent animals that share the planet with us.”
Don-Ay: Pet Rescue is now available on Apple App Store and Google Play store.
- Effortlessly make in-game donations to help pets!
- Play through several unique levels with distinct art styles.
- Enjoy a high-quality orchestral soundtrack.
- Keep playing with the help of a Rewind mechanic.
- Relax with easy account switching and cloud saves.
- Customize your pet’s appearance with a huge number of cosmetics!