After doing the rounds on the Smartphone world, the original title made by Moad Studio and published BadLand Publishing takes the leap to Nintendo’s hybrid console. Test your skills with Nintendo Switch gyroscope controls and lead all the animals in the game to their home… Rolling! Marblelous Animals is an action, ability and puzzle game, where you play in a rounded and colourful animal world from a third-person view.
The most diverse animals from all over the world Get fat and rounded because of their fast-food diet. Will our dear friends be able to roll back to their natural habitat with their new rounded shape? Dozens of dangers and obstacles await them along the way, help them to find a safe path to home.
You will take the role of the cute animals, you must be dexterous rolling through the different levels to reach the goal. Set in the wildest and most recognized habitats in the world, you will overcome levels set in the fascinating savannah, the dangerous desert, the mysterious jungle, and the great deltas of Africa. Collect coins and gems to unlock new fascinating and rounded animals that will join your adventure.
Unlock new worlds and levels as you get over challenges. The path is full of mechanisms such as walkways, moving platforms, jumps, thrusters and other objects that will make your way an adventure. Roll the animals tilting your Nintendo Switch thanks to the gyroscope, with easy and simple control mechanics.
- 40 levels divided into 2 great worlds.
- Fast, agile and precise gameplay. Enjoy total control of the animal’s thanks to the gyroscope control system.
- Great variety of cute characters, you will not know to choose which you like more.
- Different kinematics, at the beginning of each game, the selected animal or animals will make short and fun kinematics.
- In addition to the main levels, you will find different mini-games within the game, making the game even funnier.
Marblelous Animals is available now on Nintendo eShop for USD 4.99 (approx MYR 21). The is also available for mobile on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.