Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! publisher No More Robots (Descenders, Yes, Your Grace, and Hypnospace Outlaw) and developer Springloaded is chomping at the bit to reveal Let’s Build a Zoo, a top-down zoo management sim with over 300,000 animal types to breed and bond with, coming this summer on PC.
Let’s Build a Zoo puts you in charge of your own animal sanctuary, where you can build beautiful enclosures and fill them with a whole host of different animals. It’s your choice whether to be an eager beaver with grand designs or let it all descend into otter chaos.
Let’s Build a Zoo truly lets you go wild, with hundreds of animals to breed and import, tons of buildings, foliage, decorations, and path types to spruce up your monkey business, and plenty of staff options for keeping your animals happy, and your guests entertained.
And if that’s not enough to seal the deal, Let’s Build a Zoo has an even greater wild side. Utilizing futuristic DNA splicing mechanics, this zoo sim lets you go bananas and splice together any two animals, with over 300,000 combinations possible. Ever wondered what a Crocoduck or an Owlybara might look like? Now you can find out!.
It’s not all cheerful panda-ing though, as Let’s Build a Zoo can get pretty dark if you let it. Sure, you can build a loving environment for your animals, guests, and staff… but with a fully-fledged morality system, you have the choice to go down an evil path, work your staff to the bone, and essentially turn your zoo into a meat factory. Oh deer, oh deer.
Gameplay Features as shared on Steam:
- Build your own zoo with over 500 different animals at your disposal, then splice together over 300,000 different animal combinations
- Keep your animals and your visitors happy, with hundreds of buildings, foliage, path, and enclosure decorations
- Hire the perfect employees to deal with a variety of life events
- Control everything that happens in your park, from what your animals eat to what eats your animals…
- Decide whether you want to run your Zoo above board… or break the law and pocket the extra cash
Time to address the elephant in the room: Let’s Build a Zoo will be available this summer, with a closed PC beta happening very soon.