Publishing label No More Robots (Descenders, Yes, Your Grace) and development studio Mopeful Games announces Fashion Police Squad, a new first-person shooter that will walk down the fashion runway next year in 2022. Check out the reveal trailer below alongside its ten-minute gameplay trailer:
Game details as shared on Steam:
Calling all officers! I’ve got a Fashion Crime in Progress and I’m mobilizing all Fashion Police Squad members. Grab your Belt of Justice and your Tailormade Sewing Machine, we’ve got some Fashion Justice to dispense!
- Pit yourself against all kinds of Fashion Crimes, from saggy pants to neon brights
- Utilize a specialized weapons arsenal, including weaponized Sock Gnomes
- Jump, climb, and swing your way around Trendpolis to uncover its secrets
- Fight against the biggest, baddest bosses in the fashion industry
- Solve the mystery of the resurgence of Fashion Crime and take out the villains at the top
Each fashion crime has a fashion solution, and you’ll need to choose between your weapons carefully to fix each fashion faux pas! Each enemy needs something, be it a splash of colour or all the seams taken in, so you’ll need to switch to and use the right weapons for the right situations! Picking the wrong weapon will do nothing to your enemies, so time to choose wisely!
✨ Check out FASHION POLICE SQUAD! ✨
A humorous retro FPS where you turn fashion criminals into fabulous fashionistas by using attire enhancing weaponry!
✨ Wishlist now on Steam! ✨https://t.co/OiV99ZEVtU #PitchYaGame #indiedev #gamedev #indiegame pic.twitter.com/M69XMOTraN
— Fashion Police Squad (@FashionFPS) June 1, 2021