The start of October is going to be merry with three interesting indie titles just coming out at the end of September. The three-game titles are Unsighted, A Juggler’s Tale, and Dap. Please note that each game is released on different consoles.
An action RPG titled UNSIGHTED by publisher Humble Games and developer Studio Pixel Punk putting players into the shoes of Alma is an Automaton that awakens to a world in ruin after the war with the humans.
Key Features as shared on Steam
- EXPLORE YOUR WAY – The world of Arcadia is massive and ripe for exploration, with many shortcuts to discover and maps both above and below the surface of the world. When one path seems too tricky, find new uses for familiar weapons and tools
- RICH AND VARIED COMBAT – Build your perfect loadout to suit your playstyle. UNSIGHTED allows players to equip weapons in various ways, from dual-wielding swords to shuriken and shotgun combinations. Alma will need to use perfectly timed combat actions to trigger faster reload speeds or a massively damaging parry to survive in the city.
- CRAFT AND UPGRADE – Upgrade Alma through an extensive upgrade tree via chips you’ll find throughout your journey. Chips can be crafted or discovered, and each offers different bonus effects. Experiment with nearly limitless builds from the fast and efficient to the powerful and stylish.
- CHOICES MATTER – Alma’s withering life force ticks away in real-time and is the driving factor in the story of UNSIGHTED. Tarry too long in one spot, and you may find that critical NPCs have already become Unsighted before you meet them. Save or drain other Automatons of their anima for your survival. The constant passage of time can result in vastly different endings and allows for further playthroughs to stay fresh and exciting.
Yo, if you already played UNSIGHTED, consider leaving us a Steam review, it really helps us!https://t.co/ecNwXC1FTB
— Tiani Pixel (@TianiPixel) September 30, 2021
Melting Parrot’s game title Dap pits players into guiding a group of tiny creatures known as ‘Daps’ through a horror themed hostile and corrupted world. Dap has a responsive and fast-paced twin-stick combat with light survival and crafting mechanics to create an engrossing horror experience, with wonder – and terror – around every twisted corner.
- Recruit and protect a herd of adorable Daps, working together to battle spine-chilling creatures and solve puzzles.
- Explore a lushly atmospheric pixelated world, guiding your Daps through alien environments and alternate realities.
- Encounter otherworldly horrors and transcendent beings, slowly uncovering the truth behind the forest’s corruption.
- Scavenge and craft to survive the deadly infection.
- Grow a garden in the spirit world and tend to it between the levels.
- Dap dap!
11 Days until the release of Dap! ?#screenshotsaturday #GameMakerStudio2 #Pixelart pic.twitter.com/wOF7QWGcc0
— Melting Parrot ? Dap out now! ? (@MeltingParrot) September 18, 2021
A Juggler’s Tale
In this hope-inspiring puzzle-platformer, players take control of Abby, the marionette, who desperately wants her freedom.