Recently launched in Japan for PS4 and Nintendo Switch, this cute dungeon action crawler Lapis x Labyrinth developed by Nippon Ichi has revealed more information with a new gameplay video as well. Let’s check out how it stacks, shall we?
A few features were mentioned:
- Main party members will be able to perform Regular Attacks (chaining up to 5 combo hits) or Class Actions (hold direction buttons).
- Getting hits by enemy resulting in your party member head falling off, they will continuously take damage until you stack them back up again via running on them. Abandoning them by going to the next stage will knock them out
- You are able to gain extra jumps with any heads stacked on top of you
- Equipment raises stats from weapons, armour to snacks and magic tones, however, it comes with an equipment cost, so think it through on which stats are important across the party
- In each floor you beat, you will get to eat a snack that you brought along, for healing, buffs and cure status changes
- There will be an in-game encyclopedia (image above) for items and monster bestiary
Lapis x Labyrinth will be releasing for Asia release in Spring 2019 while its Japanese version has been released on November 29, 2018.