Bit Fry Game Studios unveils a new basketball game called Ultimate Rivals: The Court, coming to PC and Apple Arcade in the third quarter of 2021.
Game details as shared by Steam:
Set in a digital world of the near future, Ultimate Rivals: The Court is the first basketball experience to gives fans the ability to play as their favourite athletes wherever and however they choose.
Play 3-on-3 arcade action basketball with tons of above-the-rim acrobatics! Choose your team, lace up your kicks, and then pass, block, shoot, and score in ways you’ve always imagined.
60+ superstars (including Legendary Athletes) from across the sports world create ultimate rosters: Team up your favourite athletes from the NHL, NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, and US Women’s National Soccer Team to create powerhouse squads. Choose wisely to combine their playing styles and maximize their impact on the hardwood!
Sports-themed Ultimate moves: Trigger “Fury Ball”, “Bat Breaker” and other devastating moves that provide powerful advantages over your opponent.
- Air play: Rim-rattling dunks, thunderous alley-oops, and in-your-face blocks keep the game played above the rim!
- Fast-break buckets: ankle-breaking cross-overs lead to slick passes that get your team out on the break for easy buckets!
- Short-session games and intuitive controls make The Court easy to pick up and play but with deep levels of strategy to explore!
- Try out the all-new “Gauntlet” arcade mode – playthrough bracketed tourneys to quickly unlock more athletes!
- 3 breathtaking environments to battle in!
- Unlock athletes from all sports to craft your team as you play!
- Play your Game Center friends or 1v1 on one device with controllers.
- Enjoy your progress across any apple device with data consent.
- Includes support for PlayStation DualShock 4, Xbox Wireless, and MFi controllers.