Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited have announced the upcoming release of their arcade-style space shooter Habroxiafor the Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and PS Vita, with some extras for the Vita version.
Not your average side scroller
You pilot the Habroxia, a ship that is designed to take on the extraterrestrial baddies that come in your way. Their incursion must be stopped and it is up to you how well you equip your ship to the task! Customize your ship to enhance your abilities, unlock the three endless side modes, and save the galaxy from a series of sinister invaders.
Some key features of the game:
- 15 Campaign Levels
- 3 distinct Firing Patterns
- Persistent Ship Upgrade System
- Over 10 Unique Boss Fights
- Over 50 Different Enemy Types with Multiple Iterations
- Horizontal and Vertical Levels
- 3 Endless Side Modes Featuring Distinct Gameplay
A physical Limited Edition of Habroxia for PS Vita will be available for pre-order at online retailers on September 19th. Only 1500 copies will be made available, and their contents are as below:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-colour printed manual
- An original soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Habroxia will be available worldwide for the Nintendo Switch via the eShop on September 26, with pre-orders beginning 19th September with a special launch discount of 20%. Playstation 4 and PS Vita versions will be available on the 27th of September. LillymoGames will be publishing the North America and Europe versions on the 24th and 25th of September respectively.