Forever Forest is a game of self discovery. There is a conflict between the man and nature where the corrupted masked human with the power to conquer the Wild Ore Forest by spreading darkness, depleting most of the natural resources in woodlands.
There will be a two lagged, hairy protagonist with the nickname of child of the Forest where he is determined to bring light back to the Forest and restore back its condition back once more.
Forever Forest features:
- A survival, action and role playing game that brings a heartfelt message and an experience you won’t forget any time soon
- Delicate visuals that beautifully illustrate the forest’s fragility
- Immerse yourself in a world of vibrant habitats and meditative melodies
- Use your wits to outsmart and hunt powerful creatures
- Absorb mysterious masks to permanently evolve and mold your character using unique abilities
“Forever Forest is the result of a collaboration of multicultural global talents, hence why we’ll release this game with a multitude of languages, including Arabic, Turkish, English, German and several others more to target the global market,” comment Fictive Studios and Patrick Rau, Creative Director at Mad About Pandas.
“When people play Forever Forest, we want them to be playing all over the world sharing our vision of mutual respect and understanding. We are so excited for Forever Forest’s release. This really marks the beginning of Fictive’s Studio’s project portfolio and you can expect brand new launches in the near future.”
Forever Forest is available now and exclusively on Nintendo eShop for USD 14.99 (approx MYR 61).