Developers Ratalaika Games and Spoonbox Studio alongside publisher eastasiasoft releases a launch trailer of Kingdom of Arcadia, a Metroidvania ARPG Platformer. The game is set to be released now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
Sam is just a normal kid who likes video games. Likewise, his father has a passion for old games, but when Sam tries out his dad’s arcade machine, he’s suddenly pulled inside, where he finds himself starring in his own pixelated adventure. But can he get back home? Help Sam remove the spell cast on Arcadia and return safely before it’s too late!
Kingdom of Arcadia is a metroidvania spanning five levels, each with multiple missions to undertake. Sam will encounter a wide variety of enemies, huge bosses and other obstacles in pixelated retro presentation. Fortunately, he can level up and buy new gear from shops to aid in the daunting adventure that lies ahead!
Game features as shared on Nintendo:
• Explore five unique levels in metroidvania style.
• Battle a variety of enemies, including monstrous bosses!
• Level up with light RPG elements.
• Use the shop system to acquire new gear along the way!
• Enjoy colorfully cute visuals with a retro feel.