Indie publisher Ratalaika Games, together with solo developer Stranga, is pleased to announce the release of Ashina: The Red Witch. Out on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Nintendo Switch.
Ashina is a stylised, exploration based adventure game that has an engaging story that leads the player through a landscape full of puzzles to solve. Interact with many intriguing characters as you explore through a mysterious spirit filled world.
Facts & Features
- A unique and (hopefully) thrilling story!
- Secrets to unlock – decision making
- New and exciting characters, as well as some returning characters from ‘My Big Sister’ (prev game)
- Adventure-like puzzles
- Delve into the Spirit world
- Action and interaction
- Character dialogue options to delve into the lore surrounding the universe
- An Original Soundtrack
- Achievements + Trophies!
- Impressive locations from the small town of Shiruta to the city of Chikarra, inhabited by spirits and ghosts that bring these locations to life
- A colourful cast of characters, including the mischievous spirit Tanto, the caring and gentle spirit Roku, and mysterious old woman Yoko
- Playtime of “Ashina: The Red Witch” is estimated to be around 3-4 hours depending on the player’s choices
- Hand Drawn pixel art
- Mystifying landscapes and setting