Loosely inspired by Castlevania and Salt and Sanctuary comes another 2D action platformer with the art style of Chinese Paper Cutting, Vigil: The Longest Night by publisher Another Indie and developer Glass Heart Games.
In a world caught between madness, dreams and reality
Join Leila as she saves her town from creeping evil infestations as she uncovers the secrets of the longest night and the monstrous entities.
Key survival features
- She can wield 4 types of weapons, each with its own variety
- Complex Skill tree
- Face brutal enemies and bosses with multiple methods of attacks
- Dodge, slash and fight your way into an array of enemies
- Explore the world of caves, villages and haunted forest
- Meet residents in Leila’s hometown as they grip their sanity of this maddening darkness
- Explore multiple endings
- Music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of popular band Whispered.
Slash through the horror for Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 in early 2020.