WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night is the first entry in the WWE 2K20 Originals series of downloadable content packs, each with a different theme, that will introduce all-new imaginative realms to WWE fans, with new content for all your favourite parts of WWE 2K. Bump in the Night’s horror vibe is perfect for its fall release following the launch of WWE 2K20 on October 22. WWE 2K20 Originals:Bump in the Night, is available at no additional charge for those who pre-order WWE 2K20 at participating retailers. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night will also be available for individual purchase at $14.99 (MYR 62.67).
WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night’s centrepiece is the debut playable version of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, who taunted the WWE Universe for months before his in-ring debut at SummerSlam this past Sunday. Wyatt fits in perfectly with the pack, loaded with a horror-themed Showcase, unique story towers, frightening versions of some of your favourite WWE Superstars, and much more.
Below are the details shared on the official WWE2K20 blog:
WWE 2K20 ORIGINALS: BUMP IN THE NIGHT CONTENT
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt playable character
Add the most unsettling Superstar in WWE to your WWE 2K20 roster!
New 2K Showcase
An alternate “Swampfather” version of Bray Wyatt has amassed otherworldly power, becoming an embodiment of the swamp itself. He lures Finn Bálor to his compound to recruit Finn’s Demon into his group of powered Superstars, which he calls his “Family.” Finn is forced to fight in a series of matches against members of Wyatt’s Family until finally, the power within Finn Bálor is unleashed. Exclusive commentary brings the story to life.
Story 2K Towers
2K Towers with full stories and unique versions of WWE Superstars
- “The Fiend” – “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt stars in his own tower
- “All Fed Up” – “Fed-Up” Sheamus is forced to take on some of his former fellow Superstars, who have all become zombies
- “Nowhere to Run” – “Twisted” Nikki Cross looks to “play” with other Superstars in her own twisted game
- “One of the Family” – “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt decides to bring on one of his past recruits. Can Daniel Bryan avoid becoming one of “The Swampfather’s” thralls?
- “Nowhere to Hide” – “Survivor” Mandy Rose has had enough of “Twisted” Nikki Cross and her games. She’s going to do what she can to put an end to the madness
Horror-themed WWE Superstar Characters
- “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
- “Demon King” Finn Bálor
- “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt
- “Wicked” Aleister Black
- “Unleashed Apex Predator” Randy Orton
- “Fed-Up” Sheamus
- +2 mystery versions of WWE Superstars (aside from “Survivor” Mandy Rose and “Twisted” Nikki Cross)
- Wyatt Swamp Arena
- Cemetery Brawl Arena
- Dozens of Create-a-Superstar parts
- New Create-an-Arena parts
- New weapons
- New moves
Pre-order WWE 2K20 now and let “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in, along with the rest of WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night’s frightening offerings.
WHAT ARE WWE 2K20 ORIGINALS?
WWE 2K20 Originals are a series of four downloadable content packs each based around a different theme and all-new fictional realm. These are the core downloadable content offerings for WWE 2K20 and each will include a unique 2K Showcase, 2K Towers, playable characters, creation suite parts, new weapons and arenas, and so much more, set to its unique theme. More information on the other three WWE 2K20 Originals will be available in the coming months. All WWE 2K20 Originals will be released by spring 2020.