Spry Fox and The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild share that the Autumn Update for the critically acclaimed life-sim game Cozy Grove is now live! This update marks the second major feature update since the game’s release in April and introduces a number of player-requested features and new activities. Cozy Grove is rated E10+ by the ESRB and is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Xbox One & Series X|S for $14.99 USD.
Spooky season is upon us and as the nights get longer and the weather gets cooler, it’s time to cozy up in your tent with your favourite furry friend to stay warm. That’s right – you can now go inside your tent and decorate the interior with brand new decorations, and you can even bring home your very own pet cat! Cats aren’t the only new animals being introduced in this update – spirit bunnies have hopped their way to the island and are available to add to your collection of spirit animals. Those bunnies are sure to get hungry so we’ve added a way to harvest all your nearby plants at once with the power of music! Playing some tunes on your new, magical accordion will make your daily chores a breeze. With all these autumnal activities, you’ll want a way to document and share your adventures with all your bear buds, and now you can with a fun new photography quest. Grab your camera and some film from Mr. Kit and start snapping pics all around your island!
— Cozy Grove (@CozyGrove) April 8, 2021
Autumn update includes:
New photography quest to capture candid moments on the island
– The ability to go inside your tent and decorate the interior
– Adoptable housepets! Lure a cat to your tent to be your best friend
– Spirit bunnies to add to your collection of spirit animals
– An accordion that allows you to harvest all nearby plants at once when you play it
– Two new background songs were added to the soundtrack
– A secret Halloween-themed event
– Other various improvements, polish, and new content