After a massive success on Kickstarter last December that saw the campaign collecting over 200% of the asking funds, Chained Echoes, the 16 bit SNES styled RPG – the product of solo indie developer Ark Heiral (Matthias Linda)‘s hard work has now been rewarded with a publishing deal with Deck13 Interactive!
Players can expect a classic JRPG with its very own twists: While set in a fantasy world, “Chained Echo” also features customizable airships and huge Mechs. The story-driven game will feature an easy to learn but hard to master turn-based combat system and no weird random encounters: Every fight, every area will be handcrafted.
- Fast-paced turn-based battles
- No random encounters: enemies can be seen running around all the time
- Complex skill and equipment system
- Travel and fight by foot or in your own Mech
- Customize your own airship