After a year of killing the audience on Steam with its exceptional story, My Lovely Daughter, the simulation game developed by GameChanger Studio and published by Toge Productions, is now heading to the Nintendo Switch on May 23rd, 2019. Taking the theme of a father’s blind love for his daughter, this game challenges its players’ morality by making them choose between exploiting souls or letting the daughter’s soulless body rot.
My lovely daughter is a story of an amnesiac alchemist named Faust who regained consciousness in a house full of remnants of his work together with the corpse of his daughter. By only remember the love of his daughter and he tries to bring her back with the power of alchemy. His mission now is to create dozens of homunculi and raise them as his daughter and slaughter them to create a new soul for a real one.
But creating this soul is a tricky task as each of the homunculi has its own unique traits that need to be combined to resemble his daughter. To enhance the traits, he assigned various tasks and completing the tasks will give income to buy materials to create various kinds of homunculus.
- Dozens of “daughters” to raise each with their own traits and characteristics
- Simulation-based gameplay that will have a direct impact on how the story goes
- A unique art style that emphasizes the dark theme of the game
- High replay value with multiple endings and secrets to unlock
- Gothic-style tracks inspired by the world of My Lovely Daughter
My Lovely Daughter will be available on the Nintendo eShop on May 23rd for USD 14.99 (approx MYR 63), but players can start ordering the game now with 33% off pre-order discount which is USD 9.99 (approx MYR 42).