Publisher Chorus Worldwide and developer Toge Productions reveal that Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly, will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch alongside the previously announced PC version in 2022.
Source: Chorus Worldwide Games
Game summary as brewed on Steam:
Dust off your coffee machine and prepare your warmest smile to meet your favourite customers again in the second episode of Coffee Talk: Hibiscus & Butterfly, a coffee brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator.
Brew Warm Drinks
- Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
Create Latte-Art Masterpieces
- Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
Chill Lo-fi Atmosphere
- Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
Urban Fantasy Cappuccinopunk
- Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
Hangout With a Diverse Cast
- Meet quirky and interesting characters, such as; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus bisdev executive, Myrtle the orc game developer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!