Publisher Dangen Entertainment and developer Moonsprout Games releases new info on the launch of the upcoming project Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on May 28, with preorders starting soon on May 14.
Welcome to Bugaria
The game follows three heroes Vi, Kabbu, and Leif, as they embark on a journey to search treasures in different environments and even immortality via relics called The Everlasting Sapling. Combining game elements of platforming, riddles, and turn-based battles.
- Seven lush chapters of the story following the heroes across Bugaria!
- Traverse vast overworlds that transition into turn-based combat! Use action commands with Vi’s Beemerang, Leif’s Ice Magic, or Kabbu’s Horn to make attacks more effective or block enemy attacks! Turn the tide of battle with the Turn Relay feature to exploit enemy weaknesses with the power of teamwork!
- Explore unique areas including The Ant Kingdom, the treacherous Snakemouth Den, the picturesque Golden Hills, The Lost Sands, and Vi’s home, the Bee Kingdom!
- Utilize a cooking system to turn ingredients into items that can help you in battle!
- Engage in a Tattle System that lets you hear your party interact with each other as they discover all the secrets Bugaria has in store!
- Over 30 sidequests and 15 optional bosses!