Free Update is Available Now
Deathmatch, an update for the game features a mode where up to 2 to 4 local split screens with various of artifacts and five weapon-packed arenas for battle. So blast your friends and family through out this Deathmatch. Apart from Deathmatch, there are still single player mode for you to unlock brand new areas and content to discover.
- Over 4 billion unique runs
- Roguelike Permadeath
- New item order and intended route every playthrough
- 100+ items
- 70+ unique enemies
- Achievements that unlock new content
- Local Co-Op
- Seeded Runs
- An unreasonable amount of meat!
The new update, Deathmatch will be included in the game and it is available now at the Nintendo eShop for USD 12.99 (Approx MYR 55).
Deathmatch Mode includes all the following features:
- Adjustable frag or time limit
- Toggleable starting items and random item roulette
- Spawnable items: All, Energy Only, or None
- Five hand-crafted arenas (2 unlocked through achievements)
- Add or Remove maps from rotation
- Support for over 50 items, including: Attractor Helm, Arachnomorph, Jet Pack, Tri Orb, AuraBolt, Fragment Shots, Buzz Orb, Energy Axe, Regeneration Helm, Buzzsaw Shell, Dash, Viridian Shell, Wave Bomb
- End-game scoreboard to see who is the most Fight!
In addition, players can enjoy a hefty list of free single-player content:
- A new area, The Forest Slums
- 2 New Bosses
- 10 New Items
- Dozens of New Enemies
- An overhauled champion enemy system
- Teleporters for fast travel between areas
- More than 100 new rooms
- Ongoing development for even more new stuff!