Heads up, Captains, Travelers, and Attorneys!
miHoYo has announced that the HoYo FEST will be in Southeast Asia this November, taking place in Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and of course Malaysia.
During the HoYo FEST, fans can visit collaborating cafes in their respective country to experience specialized menu tailored to the style and theme of the publisher’s three flagship titles – Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Genshin Impact.
By ordering collaboration combos or spending a certain amount of money at a café, guests will receive a mystery gift box. Fans can also order takeouts, or opt for delivery. Takeouts and delivery orders will come with a printed tote bag and a cup sleeve (while stocks last)
According to the HoYo FEST website, set meals are typically priced at RM 35 in Malaysia, or SGD 14, PHP 450, THB 300, or IDR 98,000. Dine-in fans would get an event postcard, random coaster, and stickers for keepsake (while stocks last).
There will be photography zones for fans to snap away for memory’s sake. There will be pop-up stores found only at specific cafés that sell a variety of exclusive Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Genshin Impact merchandise.
- Honkai Impact 3rd: November 5 ~ November 16
- Tears of Themis: November 19 ~ November 30
- Genshin Impact: December 3 ~ December 14
- Singapore: Aniplus Cafe
- Malaysia: my Burger Lab – MY TOWN
- Thailand: NANA Coffee Roasters Ari
- Philippines: Moon Rabbit Café + Restaurant
- Indonesia: Warung Koffie Batavia
- Vietnam: To Be Announced
For folks in Malaysia, here are some things you need to know before you go.
Information obtained from HoYo FEST website.
- Visiting guests are required to be at least 18 years old and to have received 2 doses of vaccination. Please remember to scan the QR code using your MySejahtera app upon visit.
- Seating capacity is reduced by 50% due to the covid situation, so take this into account when you are planning your visit with friends.
- miHoYo typically encourages preorder takeouts or delivery.
- For those wanting to reserve a table, please make your reservation through the myBurgerLab+ app.
- Each reservation begins on the hour – the café is open from 11am to 9pm
- Customers are limited to 55 minutes of dining on a reserved table – don’t hog it for the rest of us!