Light Maze has announced the release of “Varion” on Nintendo Switch falling on November 8, 2018. In this high-powered brawler developed by RunDisc where only bounce shots are lethal, you’ll have to use your most cunning strategies to defeat your friends or AI.
Within this futuristic world with retro tones, go for it to avoid the enemy shots and do not stop on the way if you want to reload your ammunition! All together in cooperation or alone against all, play tournament mode or go challenge mode fighting the Bots to go hunting high-scores!
- Original gameplay based on bounce shots: Take advantage of the walls to blast your opponents!
- Easy to learn, hard to master dual-stick gameplay that will suit every gamer types, from casual to hardcore.
- Fast-paced local battles for up to 4 players. Play solo or team up with your friends: 1v1v1v1, 2v2, 1v3, 1v1v2,…
- Diversified booby-trapped environment which won’t give you a break: exploding electrodes, gas jets, rambling Minotaur, portals, …
- A dash move to avoid enemy shots, throw them back or push your opponents.
- Original dynamo-based reloading system: don’t camp or you’re dead!
- Deadly powerups to heat up the brawl: cluster shots, melee blades, IEM bombs and more.
- Hours of non-stop fun thanks to procedural stages and a highly customizable battle configuration tool.
- A solo/coop Challenge mode to sharpen your skills against bots and beat your high-scores.
Intensive is the middle name.
During faced-paced games, players may use a variety of robots ready to fight for them in an infinite number of trapped procedural arenas (explosives mines, turrets, portals…). Deadly bonuses are also available to intensify the fighting. And for the most creative souls, fully customize matches to engage in even more nervous and tactical battles!
Varion releases on November 8 this year on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”183″ gal_title=”Varion”]