Ubisoft has announced that an Open Beta phase for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint will run from September 26th-29th
The Open Beta will be available for everyone to play and test the game for free ahead of its worldwide launch on October 4th, on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Players can begin pre-loading the Open Beta from September 24th 11 am BST on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Uplay, and 4 pm BST on the Epic Store.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Open Beta will offer new and exclusive content that wasn’t available in the Closed Beta. Players will be able to discover 3 extra main story missions, allowing them to delve deeper in the game’s storyline, 2 new regions (called New Argyll and Infinity) in addition to the 4 regions already unveiled during Closed Beta, and play intense competitive Elimination matches with their friends in Breakpoint’s PvP mode, Ghost War. 4 PvP tailored-maps will be available for these 4vs4 showdowns: the PMC Camp, Port, Cold War Bunker and Harbor. Additionally, with 4 new daily missions, players will now be able to complete up to 12 daily Faction Missions during the Open Beta.
Click here for full details.
- Four Maps: Skell Port, PMC Camp, Cold War Bunker and Deserted Harbor.
- One Mode: Elimination.
You will have access to the following six regions:
- New! New Argyll
- New! Infinity
- Sinking Country
- Fen Bog
- Smuggler Coves
- Mount HodgsonMISSIONS
- Operation Greenstone: Five missions from the main storyline:
- Eagles Down
- No Way Out
- New! Back To Basics
- New! Skell On The Move
- New! The Enemy Of My EnemyAuroa Missions: Side missions to discover more about the island and its inhabitants:
- One Man’s Hell
- Ghost Of The Past
- A Soul In Rest
- Faction Missions: Twelve new Faction Missions per day. For every available region, 2 Faction missions will be playable every day in each region.
Looking to really test your skills? Find three different types of Drone Areas throughout the available regions and test your skills against some of your toughest opponents.
- Murmurs: Small flying drones that will swarm the unprepared.
- Aamons: Mid-size land drones that pack a punch with agility to match.
- Behemoths: Large drones with massive firepower and heavy armour.
Your progress will not transfer from the Open Beta to the launch version of the game. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope the Beta serves as preparation for your time on Auroa.
New live-action trailer starring Grammy Award-winning artist Lil Wayne.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint worldwide launch on October 4th on PlayStation, XBOX and PC.