Nintendo has recently announced the return of a cult JRPG classic, the “Final Remix” version of ‘The World Ends With You’. Developed by Square Enix, this popular DS game comes updated with HD visuals with the following changes:
- The combat system has added a new rhythmic aspect using Joy-Con or touch screen to give it a unique spin
- New epilogue story that sheds new light on the storyline of the game
- New scenarios for a fresh perspective with a new character
- 2 player co-op mode
- This game is only available in English voice version
- New music tracks, hence the title Final Remix
- New enemies
So join Neku and his friends to save the world yet again within 7 days, in a life or death game taking place in Tokyo, Japan.
This game will be out for Switch on October 16, 2018.
*Available for both Physical and Digital Copy (Preorder starts now).