Jackbox Games has announced that The Jackbox Party Pack 8, the latest fun-filled pack in the hit irreverent party game series, will come to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on October 14th, with other major digital platforms to follow in the future.
The eighth installment of the beloved Jackbox Party Pack franchise is here! Five hilarious new games will energize your next game night, holiday party, happy hour, or video call.
No extra controllers are needed – players use their phones or tablets to play along! Got a bigger group? Play with up to 10 players and up to 10,000 audience members.
The Jackbox Party Pack 8 is currently in English only. This game does not support online matchmaking but can still be enjoyed remotely using live streaming services or video conferencing tools.
- Job Job: A twisted interview game where you use other players’ answers to score the job. Who knew getting a job could be fun AND chaotic? (3-10 players)
- The Poll Mine: Jackbox’s very first head-to-head team game! Trapped in a magical mine with no way out, try to correctly rank your group’s poll opinions and escape. (2-10 players)
- Drawful: Animate: This exciting new spin on the classic Drawful introduces animated gifs that you can create. Watch out for those tricky decoys! (3-10 players)
- The Wheel of Enormous Proportions: The ultimate game of trivia and chance. Doesn’t everyone love a game with a giant, shiny, spinning wheel? (4-8 players)
- Weapons Drawn: The game where trust is nonexistent. Can you hide your murders while solving others? Get ready to point those fingers because everyone but you did it! (4-8 players)