SQUARE ENIX has released a new video shedding more light on the upcoming cinematic action experience,THE QUIET MAN.The new video, titled “Who is The Quiet Man?” provides insights into the game’s core concepts and development process, with interviews from various members of the international development team. The in-depth look behind the making of the game explores the game’s initial conception, various themes that players will uncover within the title, the unique sound direction process in creating a ‘soundless’ game experience, the production of the game’s full-motion video scenes that bring the world of THE QUIET MAN to life, and more.
Developers and advisors featured include:
- Kensei Fujnaga, THE QUIET MAN Producer (SQUARE ENIX)
- Tatsuro Koike, Action Director (Yakuza series)
- Joe Kelly, Scenario Writer (Man of Action Entertainment – BEN 10, MEGA MAN: FULLY CHARGED, GENERATOR REX, and the characters and team ofBIG HERO 6)
- Shaun Nivens, Lead Programmer (Human Head Studios)
- Ashley Welch, Art Director (Human Head Studios)
- Shu Hamada, Live Action Director (OMNIBUS JAPAN)
- Randy Redetzke, Lead Environment Artist (Human Head Studios)
- Karen Ruiz, Senior Artist (Human Head Studios)
- Chris Miscik, Senior Artist (Human Head Studios)
- Nick Taylor, Animation Director (Human Head Studios)
- Kenichi Mikoshiba, Sound Director (SQUARE ENIX)
- Danny Gong, Sign Language Consultant
Additionally, a free patch will be available one week after release, titled THE QUIET MAN – ANSWERED –, which will offer answers to the unique mysteries of THE QUIET MAN by providing another play through with sound and voices.
From November 1 to 15, 2018, those who purchase from the PlayStation®Store will receive the base game, a PlayStation®4 system dynamic theme, and a set of eight PlayStation™Network avatars. During the same period, those who purchase from STEAM® will receive the base game, as well as a set of seven desktop and mobile wallpapers. In addition, those who purchase within this period on either platform will receive a 10% discount.
THE QUIET MAN is releasing digitally on November 1 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM for $14.99.
For more information visit https://www.TheQuietManGame.com.