SNK shares another new reveal of returning characters with Ralf Jones & Clark Still in a new trailer of The King of Fighters XV, bringing back the Ikari Warriors into the roster. Ralf Jones in the trailer portrays the same series of moves such as hard-hitting explosives and another series of machine-gun punches while Clark Still shows off his wrestling moves.
The game is coming in 2021 for unconfirmed platforms.
Here's the latest screenshot from KOF XV!
— SNK GLOBAL (@SNKPofficial) May 20, 2021
Check out our previous coverage as below:
- The King of Fighters XV brings back slasher Leona Heidern aka The Silent Soldier
- Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia teams up again in The King of Fighters XV
- The King of Fighters XV presents Mai Shiranui trailer
- The King Of Fighters XV: introducing King and Yashiro
- The King Of Fighters XV: Team Fatal Fury unveiled