A Renewed Dark Zone Experience
Enter the Dark Zone again for the best loots with a high chance of tension and betrayals in untamed playgrounds such as this will provide a more deep, challenging experience to all players regardless of level.
Free post contents launch
Developer Massive Entertainment has revealed their free post-launch content for Division 2. It will come in 3 episodes bringing forth major contents with additional missions as well as PVP and PVE with extra specializations with bringing in newer weapons and skill trees.
A brief taste of what’s to come;
- New challenging stronghold controlled by Black Tusks called Tidal Basin
- Operation Dark Hours, will feature a 8 man raid
- Releasing in Summer 2019, episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions will bring players to surrounding areas of Washington in order to liberate. With 2 additional main mission and game mode
- Releasing in Autumn 2019, episode 2: Pentagon: Last Castle; with additional main missions again, unveiling new secrets lies within America’s most iconic location
- Episode 3 will release near winter 2019 that will close the first chapter for The Division 2 story
The Division 2 looting, shooting and patooting start on March 15, 2019, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The open beta is on right now from March 1st to March 4th, 2019.