Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Rogue Factor recently released a ten-minute gameplay walkthrough of tactical RPG Necromunda: Underhive Wars. The video below explains the game mechanics, game modes, cosmetic options, skills, and weaponry.
Game details below as shared on Steam:
Face rival gangs in tactical gunfights for power, wealth, survival, and honor.
eep below the nightmarish, polluted hive cities of Necromunda, in the twisted, vertiginous, dark tunnels of the Underhive, rival gangs fight to the bitter end for personal power, wealth, survival, and the honor of their Houses. Only the strongest survive.
Lead, customize, and grow your gangs of Escher, Goliath, and Orlock. Specialize each member and send them to battle in hazardous dystopian environments. Exploit the terrain in tactical gunfights: climb raised walkways to take advantage, set traps, and ambush foes to force them into bloody melee engagements.
Learn new skills, loot equipment, and bring your evolved gang to 4-player online gang fights.
- Lead and evolve your gangs in this compelling tactical-RPG
- Follow a rich narrative campaign in the Underhive
- Engage in immersive and persistent game modes
- First video game adaptation from mythical tabletop game Necromunda, the most famous Hive World of Warhammer 40,000
- Play solo or join thrilling 4-way online gang fights
The game is due out on September 8 on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.