Team Cherry has announced their beloved sequel, Hollow Knight: Silksong is currently in development for PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch and Linux.
It’s a princess this time
You play as Hornet, a princess protector of Hallownest, ruled by Silk and Song. She was captured and brought into this land as she battle foes and solve mysteries of ancient secrets of your nature and past.
Key Features are as follows
- Explore the new kingdom of coral forests, mossy grottos and gilded cities
- Full of Acrobatic action wielding new nimble move sets as you dance with your foes in deadly combat
- Crafting is available for more expanding weapons, traps and mechanism
- Solve quests from hunting down beasts, mysteries and lost treasures
- With over 150 foes to defeat so stay strong in your skills and bravery
- Hollow Knight’s award-winning composer, Christopher Larkin will make a return in bringing melancholy melodies
- Silk Soul mode is available to test your skills for a more unique challenging experience.
The Game is cHollow Knight: Silksong – Currently in Developmenturrently in development, the release date has not been revealed yet.