A returning classic shoot’em up by Moss and published by UFO Interactive comes the upcoming game Raiden V: Director’s Cut which includes the soundtrack with the physical copy of the game.
Get back into the arcade
Go on a 25-year-old classic hit journey on the Switch with easy to learn, hard to master series in its most modern form. Join the war for the future of Earth.
Key shooting features:
- Bring the damage with full 1080p for every explosion
- Co-op play or solo
- It has Tri-View HUD for more gameplay updates on your performance and actions
- Fully narrated storyline in the series
- Branching Storyline, dynamic stages
- Control as 3 different ships with their own perks, strengths and weakness. With 9 different weapons to choose from
Originally released in Xbox One back in 2016, followed up by PlayStation 4 and PC in September 2017. The Switch version will be heading towards release in June 2019.