Publisher Rogue Games and developer Wonderful Lasersannounces the 2021 release window of the futuristic racing game Super Impossible Road on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC.
Game details and features as shown in the official website:
In the future, you’ve got to play a little dirty if you want to win races. Master hairpin turns across dangerous courses that twist and coil-over beautiful galactic backdrops. Knock opponents into the void of space. Kick into hyperdrive with temporary speed boosts. And use every opportunity to jump off the paths of the rollercoaster-like tracks, bypass gates and checkpoints, and rollover competitors on the way to first place and glory. The spiritual sequel to the award-winning Impossible Road is back and more ferocious than ever with all-new modes, insane online play, and plenty more. So what’re you waiting for? Crack those knuckles and jump into the fastest, craziest, most spectacular racer on Apple Arcade.
- Race online with up to 8 players at once
- Career mode features dozens of challenging levels and a multitude of modes
- Procedural generation creates a new track every time
- Robust single-player campaign and modes with leaderboards
- Full vehicle customization for boosting stats
- Play using intuitive touch controls, and MFi game controller, or PlayStation 4 Dual Shock / Xbox One controller
- Runs at a blistering 60 frames per second on newer devices
- Ambient electronica/techno soundtrack