Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising, the new video game inspired by the hit action-comedy series, is now available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam for $49.99. Experience the intense rivalry and pulse-racing action at the heart of the Cobra Kai saga. Go blow-for-blow in bare-knuckle battles with and against your favorite characters as you lead your chosen dojo and team of highly skilled fighters to secure your legacy as the Grand Champion of the All Valley Tournament!
Fans can also grab the Nemesis Edition of Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising exclusively through the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Nintendo eShop, and Steam for $59.99. The Nemesis Edition lets you play as any of five enemy boss characters in All Valley Tournament Mode: Hammer, Bo, Gabriel, Skeleton Lord, and Terry Silver! It also adds a bonus jukebox feature so you can listen to your favorite tracks from the game’s original score by official Cobra Kai composers Zach Robinson and Leo Birenberg.
Get in Hawk’s way at your own risk. Are you ready for Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising coming tomorrow? Pre-order now at https://t.co/rFAZaqgDRB #CobraKaiDojosRising,#CobraKaiGame pic.twitter.com/cPMKwZLNLb
— GameMill Entertainment (@GameMillEnt) November 7, 2022
- Multiple Game Modes: Fight your way to the All Valley Tournament in an exciting new narrative in Story Mode, or play Cobra Classics and relive epic moments from the show and more.
- 28 Playable Characters: Play as your favorite characters from the show’s expansive roster and use their special skills and abilities on your path to victory!
- Choose Your Dojo: Select from Eagle Fang, Cobra Kai or Miyagi-Do dojos. Recruit and train new students to take into battle and dominate your rivals.
- Crush Your Enemies: Brawl across Valley Fest, the High School, L.A. Beach, Coyote Creek and other locations from and inspired by the series.
- Build Your Team’s Power: Collect chi and coins to improve your skills and seal your destiny as the Grand Champion of the All Valley Tournament.
- Compete in the All Valley Tournament: Jump into All Valley Tournament Mode and play online or locally offline against the best competitors to secure the All Valley Championship.
- Voice Talent from the Show: Enjoy your favorite characters’ in-game voices recorded from their award-winning series actors.