Previously announced back in August 2019, comes more in-depth game-play of Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands, in collaboration between publishers, Merge Gamesand Rokapublish, and developer Lemonbomb Entertainment.
Ship-wrecked, crops planting is a chilling experience.
Dig up, plant, fish, interact with NPC’s and cook your way for survival in a mysterious archipelago. Thrive your farm as well as carpenting your way to build your own farm or camp, find treasures and fight ghostly pirates. All of this while finding a way to escape this cursed mysterious island.
Key swashbuckling features:
- Farm in this open-world filled with treasures and discovery
- Cook for your crew and improve their Morales.
- Find new recipes by experimenting with different ingredients.
- Built and expand your crew’s camp.
- Sail by a small boat or on foot to explore the islands for more treasures and tools.
Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands is sailing for October 2019 release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.