Battlefront II Beta Incoming
Having learn from the previous game, Battlefront II will featured a first ever original story single player campaign. There will also be new multiplayer maps with revamp flight controls and space combat together with a cast of heroes and villains.
Fans of Star Wars will be please to heard that EA is having a open beta for Star Wars Battlefront II coming this October. The open beta will feature:
Galactic Assault on Naboo
- Join the Separatist droid army or the Republic Clones on the streets of Theed in massive 40 player multiplayer melees.
- Choose from four distinct trooper classes:
- Assault troopers are classic flankers, pushing the line forward and advancing the front.
- Heavy troopers use their high-powered weapons and personal body shields to take ground and hold it.
- Officers power up their teammates with buffs and deploy remote weapons to support their allies.
- Specialists lay traps and snipe from a distance.
- Control beloved Star Wars heroes, pilot prequel-era vehicles, and more.
Multiplayer Starfighter Assault
The beta will featured also have an epic starfighter set piece with an assortment of Star Wars’ greatest ships. Battles will be an objective based and multi-stage battle. More information will be reveal during gamescom.
When does the beta starts?
The closed beta for those who pre-ordered will start on October 4. The open beta for the public will run on October 6 till October 9. Those who want early excess may pre-order the game from Playstation Store. Hope you guys are ready, and May the Force be with You.