Meet the one with really bad luck
Take on the role of Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith whose stuck between a mysterious witch who attempts to manipulate him, Tzar giving him impossible tasks and his grandma wanting to find him a wife. Although stuck in between, Ivan tends to bash his way through any monstrosities set in a world steeped in Slavic folklore and ancient Pagan beliefs.
Key smithing features:
- Romanian hip-hop soundtrack
- Dive into a world with striking Hand- Drawn 2D artworks
- Bash through ancient monsters using hammers, tools and other weapons
- Forge new weapons using smithing skills forged by Ivan’s hands with an experimental deep forging system to make magical tools such as teleporting lightning hammers and Hookshot pitchforks
- Explore more into magic items, talismans, blessings, perks and curses which will change the way Ivan plays
- Ivan’s story, upgrades, reputation and endings adapt to your actions and conversation choices
- Yes, enemies, monsters to townfolks will attempt to give you choices and conversations
- Other than multiple endings, the game comes with random maps, encounters, hidden secrets and multiple mission outcomes which will motivate players to replay the game again and again
Help Ivan with his bad luck this Fall 2019 in Yaga coming for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac, Linux, and Apple Arcade.