Publisher Playdigious announces that the award-winning title Dead Cells is now available as a true mobile adaptation on Android devices! This version includes several controls options for you to play your preferred way, including Swipe to Dodge, Bluetooth controller support, Custom Controls, a Floating or Fixed Pad option as well as a brand new game mode: Auto-Hit.
Video source: PlayscopeTrailers
To beat the game, you’ll have to master frantic 2D combat, with the ever-present threat of permadeath looming.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
Motion Twin has partnered up with Playdigious to adapt and publish their critically acclaimed roguevania Dead Cells on mobile!
- Carefully redesigned for Android devices with a revamped interface
- Two game modes available (Original & Auto-Hit)
- Customize the buttons’ positions and sizes, more touch controls options available
- Includes Bluetooth controller support
- Premium game: get the full Dead Cells experience! (no ads, no F2P mechanics)
- 11 languages available