From solo developer Daniel Jooryabi, mobile platformer Mac’s World is now available on the App Store and Play Store for 99 cents (MYR4.49)! Following its reveal announcement last month, Mac is finally ready to open the doors and invite players into his mysterious world of puzzles, traps, and treacherous enemies. This 3D platformer has all the charm of classics like Luigi’s Mansion and Banjo Kazooie, with the added bonus of playing as an adorable dog!
Mac’s World invites players into a maze-like mansion where all is not as it seems. Enemies you encounter and the rooms you explore will become stranger, and the darkness of the mansion intensifies As Mac and his animal sidekick take down foes one by one, they’ll have to watch out for clues to solve the mystery of Mac’s World. Find puzzle pieces hidden throughout the mansion, beat timed challenges to win pizza and other treats, jump and dash past obstacles, and most important of all, scour every corner for delicious chicken legs.
- Unravel the mystery of Mac’s World by exploring the mansion and beating action-packed levels
- Solve puzzles to reveal hidden keys needed to progress in the game
- Earn extra rewards by competing in timed challenges
- Investigate plants, flowers, and barrels for hidden items throughout the mansion
- Complete each level by collecting keys, and earn bonus stars by finding secret puzzle pieces and beating the level’s goal time
- Give Mac some extra style with fun costumes including pajamas, chef, ninja, zombie, and superhero
- Buy pet companions to keep Mac company, including Draco (dragon), Bacon (pig), Leo (snake), Atlas (star), and even a Whaleacorn!
- Beat challenging enemies (pro tip: jump on the couch to avoid the sting of evil spiders!)
- Simple and intuitive controls with integrated controller support
- Cloud Save Support