The epic finale of the “Money for the Vultures” adventure has arrived as announced by publisher THQ Nordic and developer Mimimi Games for Desperados III “Part 3:Once More With Feeling” will lead the gang back to “Eagles Nest” the legendary bandit fortress in the middle of the desert. Fans of the Desperados franchise will remember the iconic location from the previous games and can visit it now in its new glory. The game is currently available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
The new mission concludes the Desperados III Season Pass and is also sold separately at 5.99 for consoles / 4.99 (PC). The mission is available now.