Focusing more on procedural generation and variety, Remnant: From the Ashes launch date has been confirmed by publisher Perfect World Entertainment and developer Gunfire Games. Check out its latest trailer “Can you Survive” below:
The enemies are like evil Groot
You as survivors seeking to reclaim the earth from inter-dimensional beings known as Roots which looks like evil demonic trees taking various forms. The player must venture out beyond the world stone, which enables travel between 2 worlds.
Key Features taking roots below:
- Each foe has its own form and attack pattern, and tactics
- Slay powerful bosses and gather resources for further character upgrade
- Randomized worlds and loots with various enemy combinations in each playthrough
- A distinct world with 100 unique enemies type survive the horde with 20 plus world bosses
- Players can teleport either solo or alongside co-op with 2 other players for increase chances of survival
Here are more past game-play videos and atmosphere video called “Ruined Earth”:
The game will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam effective on August 20, 2019.