Developer ArtPlay and publisher 505 Games has released a gameplay video on its upcoming game Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night demo shown in PAX East 2019 with more new updated graphics, improved lighting, costumes accessories, enemies and weapons, video courtesy from Gamespot Gameplay:
A side-scrolling beautiful horror
With Koji Igarashi successful kickstart raising $5.5 million, tells a Gothic horror story of 19th century England. Play as orphan Miriam scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. She must save herself and humanity by defeating summoner Gebel.
Key Features are as below:
- Unlock Spells and craft weapons with special items to suit your playstyle
- High Fidelity 2.5 Graphics from 3D details on a side-scrolling classic 2D environments
- Multiple modes with Boss Rush, Speed Run, Classic, Nightmare, and Roguelike mode encouraging replay value
- Orchestra music by Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamada, veterans of Castlevania and Capcom
- The biggest game world in Koji Igarashi’s career
- Potential secret characters awaiting to discover
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night heading into PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC this coming Summer, 2019.
For more on our previous coverage, click on the link below: