The Project CARS 3 “Power Pack” DLC is now available for all players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC as part of the Project CARS 3 Season Pass and as a standalone purchase. Trailer for the DLC below:
The DLC brings three legendary Japanese icons to the racing game: The 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86), the Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero, and the Nissan 370Z. In addition, the 2021 Nissan Z Proto will make its much-anticipated first appearance in a video game. All four cars also come with their unique Race Conversion kits.
The “Power Pack” also brings a new free track for all players, the Lake Valley Speedway, located in Utah, USA, with 4 unique layouts.
The “Power Pack” cars:
- 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86) + Race Conversion Kit
- 2002 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero + Race Conversion Kit
- 2020 Nissan 370Z + Race Conversion Kit
- 2021 Nissan Z Proto + Race Conversion Kit
The “Power Pack” also includes:
- 16 themed events
- New legends-based achievements and trophies
- 12 Liveries / 20 Decals / 5 Patterns
- 5 Rims / 10 Tyres
- 10 License Plates / 5 Race Numbers
- 1 new character with 10 outfits and 10 helmets
The “Power Pack” is the third of four content packs coming to Project CARS 3. The “Legends Pack” and the “Style Pack” are already available, and the final pack, “Electric Pack”, will be released in Spring 2021, adding new cars and unique customization items. Each pack also features one free track available for all Project CARS 3 players.