Publisher Nicalis showcased a new gameplay trailer for it’s upcoming “rogue-lite” hack and slash game RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore made by Korean developer studio Pixellore. It sets itself in a colourful world where players will slash and cast spells in order to smite their enemies.
A Magical Journey with a talking book
You play as Remi, an ordinary student who awakens Lore, a self proclaim master of magic talking book. Together you are dragged into a magical world called Ragnoah which has been overtaken by mechanical based monsters.
- Level designs are procedural generated including items, monsters and dungeon
- Game mode includes a single-player Story Mode
- Supports local co-op mode, one player controls Remi and the other Choux( female android)
- Ranged magic and melee style is up to your disposal with over 200 different weapons
- Up gradable spells and weapons
- Additional costumes available
This hack and slash title will be coming for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch on February 26, 2019.
Check out its previous announcement trailer below: