Developers Flight School Studio and publisher MWM Interactive announces that the upcoming project Creature in the Well is soon releasing on March 31st on PlayStation 4 at the price of $14.99 USD. This game was recently awarded an IGF Award for Excellence in Visual Art.
Venture as a robot
As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to free the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.
- Pinball with swords: Charge up energy orbs, then bounce and ricochet them to reactivate dormant machinery and stop the sandstorm.
- Defeat the Creature: Escape the many challenges set by the Creature and confront it in intricate, skillful battles.
- Dungeon-crawler: Delve deeper into the mountain as you unlock eight hand-crafted dungeons, each filled with unique gameplay themes, unlockables, and secrets to uncover.
- Over 20 unique items: Customize your playstyle with upgradeable weapons and clothing that change how you play the game.
Creature in the Well will have additional releases including:
- A 70+ page digital “art of” book showcasing drawings, paintings, and concept art by art director Adam Volker as well as the original soundtrack for the game composed by Jim Fowler. Both will be available for purchase beginning March 31 on Steam.
- Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 physical releases by iam8bit, including limited edition art cards and special box art. More details will be unveiled in the coming weeks.