PQube and developer Level 91 Entertainment is excited to announce that the critically acclaimed twin-stick racer ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’ is out now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S! All next-gen content is also available as DLC for Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One. DLC content is coming this year to Nintendo Switch.
Set in a 90s retro-future, ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’ is an arcade racer that tears up the racing rule book with innovative twin-stick control and completely reimagined driving mechanics, now coming to next-generation consoles and packed with brand new content
- Twin-Stick Drifting On Next Gen – The left stick is for steering, the right stick for drifting, giving you precise control over your car!
- Challenge The ‘Twilight Rivals’ In An All-New Story Mode – When the ‘Twilight Rivals’ arrive on the scene they quickly establish themselves as the hardest challenge you’ve faced yet.
- All-New Pulse-Racing Original Eurobeat Soundtrack mixed by renowned producer ‘Turbo‘!
- New Performance & Quality Modes! Experience Inertial Drift with crystal clear 4K visuals or ultra-smooth 120 FPS frame rates.
- 24 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars and more.
- 14 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes, and hurtle down winding mountain passes. Mastered each track? Reverse the route and start at the finish line for an all-new experience.
- Local & Online Multiplayer – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it than going head-to-head with friends both online and locally or testing your best laps with car-specific leaderboards!
Inertial Drift fans on PC, PlayStation 4 Xbox One & Nintendo Switch can enjoy fresh Inertial Drift content with the ‘Twilight Rivals Pack‘, coming stacked with:
- Brand new ‘Twilight Rivals’ single player story mode.
- All-new Eurobeat Soundtrack, mixed by renowned producer ‘Turbo’
- Four tracks, including reversible routes.
- Four new cars, all exclusively unique from each other!
- And more!
‘Inertial Drift Twilight Rivals Pack’ for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases alongside ‘Inertial Drift Twilight Rivals Edition’ for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Nintendo Switch DLC content will be releasing later this year.