Now PlayStation VR owners will have a meditative VR experience game called Fujii soon by developer Funktronic Labs. From watering, touching and interacting with plants as well as creatures in a musical way to bloom it’s lifeforce and expands the energetic rings of light that hover above, eventually leading players to the source of Fujii’s powerful energy well.
Sow your gameplay
Gather exotic seeds, cultivate and customize your garden including crafting bountiful landscapes for virtual relaxation
Key Gardening Features:
- A meditative, musical approach gardening adventure
- Hike through three diverse biomes, collect seeds, and explore their enchanting flora and fauna.
- Collect and grow several rare, musically-interactive plants.
- Wonderful, interactive soundtrack by French artist and composer, Norman Bambi.
- Relax in your garden with your companion gnome, and introduce creatures and insect life sourced from the wild.
- Continue to cultivate your garden indefinitely, even after the conclusion of the story.
Merge your outdoor experience with lush of VR wilderness for PlayStation 4 this coming December 10, 2019.