Update with SGD, MYR, THB and IDR(1/9/2023)
PlayStation Plus Essential 12-Month Subscription
SGD 70.90 | RM 235 | THB 1,830 | Rp 709,000
PlayStation Plus Extra 12-Month Subscription
SGD 120.90 | RM 400 | THB 3,070 | Rp 1,215,000
PlayStation Plus Deluxe 12-Month Subscription
SGD 139.90 | RM 460 | THB 3,530 | Rp 1,395,000
In an announcement on the Playstation Blog, Playstation Plus subscribers will see an alteration in pricing for 12-month subscriptions of PlayStation Plus is set to take place globally starting from 6th September, encompassing all tiers of benefits.
As Malaysian users have traditionally enjoyed the advantage of revised pricing for their subscriptions, the impending price alteration may or may not introduce a significant price hike for Malaysian users.
Outlined below are the announced pricing for the various 12-month subscription options for PlayStation Plus in several currencies:
- PlayStation Plus Essential 12-Month Subscription: $79.99 USD | €71.99 Euro | £59.99 GBP | ¥6,800 Yen
- PlayStation Plus Extra 12-Month Subscription: $134.99 USD | €125.99 Euro | £99.99 GBP | ¥11,700 Yen
- PlayStation Plus Premium 12-Month Subscription: $159.99 USD | €151.99 Euro | £119.99 GBP | ¥13,900 Yen
If converted to MYR based on the current USD rate on Google Currency Conversion as of 31st August 2023
- PlayStation Plus Essential 12-Month Subscription: MYR 371.15
- PlayStation Plus Extra 12-Month Subscription: MYR 626.35
- PlayStation Plus Premium 12-Month Subscription: MYR 742.35
It’s important to note that despite the price adjustments, the cost of the 12-Month subscription will still represent a discounted rate in comparison to purchasing 1-Month or 3-Month subscriptions over the course of 12 months.
The post have also stated that the price adjustment is aimed at ensuring the sustained provision of high-quality games and supplementary advantages within the PlayStation Plus subscription service.