Offering a unique blend of mechanics that allows players to manage their very own colony of dwarves, including crafting, base building, and exploration, players will need to strategically assign tasks to their clan of colourful dwarves as they work to assist in the Overworld’s fight against evil.
With a war raging on the surface, the Dwarves pledge to delve deep and as master crafts people, will produce and supply what is needed to aid their allies. From humble beginnings, you start with a handful of Dwarves who need to set up operations quickly. However, as you progress, your small clan will expand and become known throughout the Upper Realms for their skill and premium craftsmanship.
Features of the game:
- Control the destiny of the dwarves: As the colony grows, active management of the dwarves, including the friendships they make and their morale, will be key to helping the war effort
- Design and create the ultimate base: Bore and upgrade a variety of rooms, from forges and sculpting studios to taverns and auxiliary functions, to help the colony craft the ultimate base
- Help with the war effort: Build and upgrade a variety of items through a deep levelling system
- Discover valuable materials to quarry: Venture into the bowels of the mountainside & face increasingly perilous situations
- Prepare to defend the mine: Different dwarves for different combat situations; harness weapons from swords to two-handed hammers to overcome goblin invaders.
Hammerting is available on Steams wishlist for players who are keen on picking up this game.