PQube and VEWO Interactive Inc. has released a return to classic monster-catching RPG with an epic story as well as a sprawling world full of love for detail, Nexomon: Extinction on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. Xbox One players will be able to start their journey next month!
A New Story Begins
Nexomon: Extinction is a return to classic monster-catching games, complete with a brand new story, eccentric characters, and over 300 unique Nexomon to trap and tame.
The world is on the brink of extinction as mighty Tyrant Nexomon fight for dominion over humans and monsters. Join the Tamer’s Guild and begin an epic journey to restore balance before all hope is lost…
Nexomon: Extinction captures the charm of the genre’s roots and features:
- An epic story stretching over 20+ hours of playtime throughout diverse main quests
- A large variety of optional side-quests
- The game’s gorgeous map is an Open World apart from some unlockable, high-level areas
- 381 Nexomon to discover, battle and collect
- Lots of Animated Scenes as well as Back Sprites for all Nexomon in battle