Aquanox Deep Descent by THQ Nordic together with Digital Arrow, will feature both a single-player campaign following a team of pilots on their journey through Aqua and a PVP multiplayer mode, where pilots can test their skills against each other. But the single-player campaign also offers an online drop-in co-op for up to four players, who can fight through the campaign together. Check out the new co-op trailer below, to see how that works:
Aquanox: Deep Descent is a first-person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
Earths surface has become a wasteland somewhere in the near future. What remains are the humankind living in the former stations deep under the surface. Born and raised within the confines of this space within the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the deep sea world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’s Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, mortars, mines and more. Explore the deepest corners of the oceans – mysterious, hazardous, uncharted.
- Fight: Unique underwater vehicle combat with a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op: 4 player drop-in co-op, with four distinct pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize: Choose your ship, and upgrade it to fit your preferred playing style
- Explore: Explore, salvage, and loot- all while discovering the deepest corners of the ocean
- PVP: Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
Enter the unforgiving world of Aquanox Deep Descent as it drops for PC via Steam on October 16.